Our gearboxes and actuators are part of the driving units in the movable parts of X-ray scanners, nuclear medicine scanners, MRI scanners, mammography scanners, mobile scanners, patient tables and other technical medical equipment.
We have extensive experience in developing special gearboxes, actuators and complete transmission solutions for the Healthcare industry. Our product focus is high quality, compact design, low backlash, low noise level, low weight, reliable technology, high security and an option for self-locking gearboxes.
BJ-Gear A/S is a leading supplier of dedicated transmission solutions to the Healthcare Industry. Our gearboxes and actuators form part of the driving units of the movable parts in X-ray scanners, nuclear medicine scanners, MRI scanners, mammography scanners, mobile scanners, patient tables and other technical medical equipment. We have achieved this strong position by supplying optimised transmission solutions built on reliable gearbox concepts of high quality.
Contact us early in the design phase and take full advantage of our experience.
- Extensive technical expertise and high knowledge of functional requirements.
- Innovative engineering using 3D-CAD, FEM/FEA, dedicated calculation softwares and risk assessment through FMEA.
- Wide range of standard gearboxes, actuators and other transmission components can be adapted to the requirements of Healthcare.
- Extensive experience in developing special gearboxes and actuators and complete transmission solutions for Healthcare.
- Product Focus: High quality, compact design, low backlash, low weight in relation to performance, low noise level, reliable technology, high security, option for self-locking gearboxes.
- Quick delivery of prototypes.
- Just-in-time manufacturing, even in small series.
- Replacement products and spare parts guarantee throughout the equipment life.
- High degree of documentation and traceability.
- Certified according to DS/EN ISO 9001:2015 and DS/EN ISO 14001:2015.
Quick and effective
We are pleased with the collaboration with BJ-Gear A/S. BJ-Gear is very responsive and if there are any technical challenges, they take it seriously and are quick and effective at problem solving. This means that we can deliver top quality products and the best service without delays.
40 years ago, NRT needed a gearbox that could be approved for the high standards of medical equipment. The two companies then jointly manufactured BJ-Gear's first medical gearbox.
A collaboration with a basic idea of having a very rigidly constructed gearbox to be the bearing base of the scanner's detector head proved to be successful.
The requirements of precision and performance to the gearbox used in a patient table for radiation therapy was extremely high.
BJ-Gear A/S has developed a Nuclear Medicine Scanner with linear and rotary movements