BJ-Gear offers a wide variety of accessories for our worm gear screw jacks. We have different lengths of spindles, bellows for protection of the spindles, line shaft for connection between worm gear screw jacks to achieve simultaneously operation, as well as different kinds of spindle endings.
Bellows are used to protect moving machine parts, such as spindles on our worm gear screw jacks, from dust, dirt and the like. Using bellows minimizes the risk of downtime and extends the spindle life. In addition, bellows can also act as a safety precaution as they can protect machine operators or others from contact with the moving machine parts.
Using trapezoidal spindles and ball screw spindles are a known method of transmission from a rotational motion to a linear motion. Trapezoidal spindles are used primarily at low speeds and high loads. Trapezoidal spindles are produced by cold-formed threading, making the surface very hard and smooth, which ensures a low friction and a high resistance to wear.
- Possible diameters: 10 mm to 140 mm.
- Length of spindles: Up to 6 meter (stocked in lengths of 3 m).
- C45, C15 Inox A2 and Inox A4 in stainless steel manufactured with 1 or 2 threads, both as left-handed and right-handed thread.
- Cylindrical or flanged nuts in bronze.
- Cylindrical, hexagonal or square nuts of steel.
- Cylindrical nuts in plastic.
We are also able to supply special alloys or spindles or nuts according to your exact specifications
- Machined thread spindles.
- Special nuts.
Using trapezoidal spindles and ball screw spindles are a known method of transmission from a rotational motion to a linear motion. Ball screw spindles are produced with focus on high precision and a hardened surface ensuring a high durability. Ball screw spindles are suitable for high speeds due to the low friction and high efficiency.
Ball screw spindles
- Possible diameters: 10 mm to 80 mm.
- Length of spindles: Up to 6 meters
- Cylindrical or flanged nuts